Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Full Moon Swoon (Modern Kama Sutra vol.1)

I have it bad again. Editing a new movie trying out a new technique rendering it first in one program and editing in another and it's taking a lot of time and quite a bit of effort. I worked on it this long weekend so much that I couldn't function beyond the survival instinct like food and sleep. The rest of the time was spent editing. I didn't go outside, didn't spend much time with the kids (having a head cold came in handy, too) and by the time I cut the final sequence of the first half of the new movie I felt like Rocky reaching the top of the stairs. A winner!

It consumes me. I breathe it. I love it. During the editing process we make love every day. Which is why dear husband doesn't mind picking up slack in the chores/kid department. It means he will get to enjoy the byproduct of this obsession. Sexplosion indeed.

At the start of this project I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to begin. Having gone halfway in 2 days I am much more excited and optimistic. This will be about an hour long movie so I have to make sure it's near perfect. As my history professor in college once said "the term paper must be 5 pages of pure gold". This is how I feel about this one. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment